Which means I need to update this with my last post on my wordpress. I'll be posting more stuff more often so enjoy :)
_________________________________________________________________
So I decided that I would post my prayer for this week. I think because maybe out there somewhere will be someone who has the same prayer and know that they aren't alone.
Father,
Guide my steps, keep me close to you but most important grant me a heart that will trust you no matter what and that is willing to begin the process of letting things go. Help break the glass walls that are like a steel trap for my soul so that I may finally start to be real and open with the world and people around me. But Father hold me close so that I might not lose the courage to change the things about me that need to be changed. Thank you for the blessings I have been given and open my eyes to see them all. In your name,
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment